Tuesday, May 2, 2017

2017 Cross Country Bumpus Middle School

I will see many of you at the Transition night which will be held on May 2nd at Bumpus Middle School.

There will be a parent information meeting on May 9th at 5:30 pm in the Bumpus Middle School Library.  Please enter through the front doors to attend the meeting.

The season starts on the 2nd or 3rd day of school in August and continues into late September.  Practices are Monday - Thursday until approx 5:15.

There are seven (7) documents that must be filled out prior to participating.  I will have these at the meetings.  However, an up to date physical is mandatory to participate.

There will be a spirit pack - pricing for this will be announced at a later date (last year it was $175.00)

We will do a fundraiser -- so please know this because raising money is a big part of the program.  

Team Members and Parents will be expected to participate in at least one "Clean the Trails" day.

If you have any questions, please email me at sdoran@hoover.k12.al.us.  I need fast runners, I need slow runners but most of all I do not need kids that are not willing to sacrifice for the team

See you soon

Coach Doran